How did China undergo its meteoric rise from a technological backwater into a military superpower in outer space? This amazing transition began in top secret US Air Force programs over 75 years ago!
While living in America, a brilliant Chinese scientist is chosen to work on the US military’s most classified technologies for over a decade. Suddenly, he is outlandishly targeted by the FBI, traded in a prisoner exchange by President Eisenhower and must return to China.
This episode ultimately led to China’s development of a military-run secret space program (SSP) using exotic electromagnetic propulsion systems now challenging US military dominance on Earth and in outer space. By 2030, China’s economy will outgrow the US, and China plans to use its vast economic resources to project its presence deep into space in ways that will lead to increasing military confrontations with the newly created US Space Force.
In this book, you will learn about:
- The origins of China’s SSP through the pioneering work of Dr. Tsien Hsue-shen who brought his advanced knowledge of SSPs in Nazi Germany and the US to China;
- How ancient aviation technologies buried in China’s mysterious pyramids are being secretly studied and reverse engineered;
- Ancient artifacts from extraterrestrial contacts in remote regions of Tibet, the Gobi Desert, and the truth behind legends of Shamballa and Agartha;
- China’s participation in a United Nations run SSP designed to foster greater international cooperation in responding to the existence of extraterrestrial life;
- The space weapons and electromagnetically propelled spacecraft secretly being developed and deployed by China;
- The threat posed by Communist China’s plan to use Artificial Intelligence to become the dominant superpower on Earth and in Space.
The Rise of the Red Dragon represents both a global crisis and opportunity presented by China. Are the US and China destined to violently clash in an inevitable cataclysmic space war or are they to become strategic partners in guiding humanity’s peaceful transition into a space faring galactic civilization?
About the Author: Dr Michael Salla is a former university professor in international relations and conflict resolution. He is the author of the Amazon best selling Secret Space Program book series comprising: Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs and Extraterrestrial Alliances (Book 1, 2015); The US Navy’s Secret Space Program and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance (Book 2, 2017); Antarctica’s Hidden History: Corporate Foundations of Secret Space Programs (Book 3, 2018); and US Air Force Secret Space Program – Shifting ET Alliances & Space Force (Book 4, 2019). He is also the author/editor of eight other books dealing with ‘Exopolitics’, International Conflict, U.S. Foreign Policy and Global Peace.
Rise of the Red Dragon: Origins and Threat of China’s Secret Space Program is approximately 290 pages in length, and is Book 5 in the Secret Space Programs Series. US$19.95
Release Date: April 20, 2020!
To order your autographed paperback edition from Exopolitics.org click Add to Cart or visit the Exopolitics.org Book Store.
Paperback and Kindle Editions will be made available for pre-order through Amazon.com .
Audible edition will be available by early May.