On February 15, Time published an article depicting Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as an unreliable democratic ally due to his right wing Hindu Nationalist policies that discriminate against religious minorities. The article is one among many in the mainstream media that increasingly vilify or demonize Modi and his party, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), as violent extremists.
In this Exopolitics Today podcast, I describe the main reason why the Deep State is opposed to Modi – his intent on restoring India’s ancient advanced technologies such as Vimanas (antigravity spacecraft) & genetically engineered supersoldiers.
Modi is locked in a ferocious battle with the Indian branch of the “Deep State” that wants to restrict access and knowledge of India’s Ancient Vedic Science to a select few. In contrast, Modi wants Indian scientists to be given open access to ancient artifacts detailing the schematics, and operations of these super technologies.
Modi is India’s version of Donald Trump who faced similar problems from the Deep State when he attempted to “white world” many of the black projects studied in corporate facilities. Modi and Trump have partnered in an “Earth Alliance”, alongside other world leaders such as Russia’s Vladimir Putin and China’s Xi Jinping in releasing advanced technologies gained from ancient artifacts or crashed extraterrestrial spacecraft.
[Note: Time article is available here]
Michael Salla, Ph.D.
- Deep State targets Xi Jinping in effort to stop Earth Alliance & Global Revolution
- Secret Presidential Memorandum issued to Declassify Anti-aging & Free Energy Technologies
- Kennedy’s Last Stand & the Trump Card: Space Cooperation used against Deep State
- Did President Trump just acknowledge Extraterrestrials Crashed at Roswell?
- Did Trump’s Uncle Tell Him about Missing Tesla Papers & Flying Saucers?
[Note: Info about February 27 Webinar, “Earth Alliance, Full Disclosure and the Coming Global Revolution” is available here or to register click the banner]