JP has served for almost two years in the US Army and has come forward to give his first interview discussing secret military missions by an international space coalition to the Moon, Ganymede and other locations in the solar system. In this exclusive Exopolitics Today interview, JP discusses his background, why he decided to join the US Army, secret missions to Earth’s Moon and Jupiter’s moon, Ganymede, where he met with different extraterrestrial entities. He says that a group of recently arrived highly evolved extraterrestrials are having life changing effects with soldiers and others with whom they come into contact.
JP is keeping his name and physical appearance confidential to preserve his career, but is encouraging other former or serving US military personnel to come forward to share their own extraterrestrial related experiences. In this video interview, I’ve only included the audio to protect his identity.
I have known JP since 2008, and believe he is very sincere and a credible witness. I have written an extensive number of articles on his UFO photos, ET Contact and secret space program experiences which are available here.
At the end of our interview, I have included a short 3.5 minute video created by JP where he personally discusses the impact of the Ganymede missions on him and other soldiers.
If anyone else currently serving in the US military would like to contact me regarding their own knowledge and/or experiences regarding recent Moon, Ganymede or other solar system missions, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Salla, Ph.D.
- Earth Alliance Mission to Ganymede to greet ET visitors & inaugurate a Star Trek Future
- Update on Earth Alliance meetings on Ganymede with Intergalactic Confederation
- French Contactee confirms Intergalactic Confederation is seeding human worlds
- Contact with the Council of Nine & Roddenberry’s Star Trek Future
- Are Secret Moon Construction Projects causing Worldwide Labor Shortage?
- Galactic Federation is helping humanity build a Starfleet for Planetary Defense