Stewart Swerdlow was among the initial group of child participants that was involuntarily recruited into the Montauk Project that ran from 1970 to 1983 at the northeast end of Long Island, New York. Beginning at 13 years of age, he underwent time travel and portal experiments that abused up to 300,000 children and adults, only a few of whom survived. In this Exopolitics Today interview, Stewart explains the history of the Montauk Project, its connection to the Philadelphia experiment, 4th Reich Nazi involvement, the connection to extraterrestrial life, his personal experiences, and much more.
Interview available on YouTube & Rumble
Audio Podcast on Apple, Spotify, or Google
Stewart Swerdlow’s website is here. His book, Montauk: The Alien Connection is available here.
- 13 Years on Ceres with the Dark Fleet – An Interview with Tony Rodrigues
- Project Looking Glass – The Q Anon & Deep State Temporal War
- Ancient Hall of Records found in Romania kept secret since 2003
- Mars Slave Labor Controversy Builds with More Whistleblower Testimony
- Time Traveling Presidential Candidate Releases 100 Campaign Proposals