In his most recent covert mission, my US Army source JP was sent to the Grand Canyon as part of a six-man team to investigate ancient artifacts found in a large cavern complex. JP describes how a boat that navigated a river gained access to the cavern and that, once inside, his team explored multiple chambers.
JP described several members of the team as archeologists and language experts who commented on the cavern’s contents. Inside the chambers, his team found hieroglyphics and other writings on walls that the archeologists identified as Egyptian and other ancient languages. JP also saw golden metal tablets with writings similar to what Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon Church, claims to have witnessed in the 1800s.
His team saw many sarcophagi of varying sizes with preserved mummies inside. JP finally saw a flying saucer craft in one of the chambers and went inside to explore it. It was built for a small race of humanoids approximately 4 feet in height. His team had to crouch as they explored the perfectly preserved craft and interacted with its equipment. JP believed the craft belonged to an early civilization of the Ant People, who he had met on earlier missions.
Watch on Rumble, Bitchute, Brighteon, Odysee, YouTube,
Audio Podcast on Apple, Spotify, or Google
My heartfelt thanks to Angelika Whitecliff for completing the sound editing of this video, and thanks also to Jas Marlin for its final production.
- JP Mission to Underground Civilization & Nordic Spaceport
- Visits to King of Ant People and Ancient Moonbase
- Mission to Underground Civilization in Florida and a Gift for Humanity
- 2nd Mission to Underground Civilization in Florida & the missing Gift for Humanity
- Recovering Stolen seeds from a Tree of Life & activation of a sleeping giant in Iraq
- Interview with US Army Whistleblower – Mission to Ganymede
- US Army Soldier Blows Whistle on Secret Missions to Ganymede & the Moon
- Sleeping Giants, Return of Enki & Saturn Moon Crash: Roundtable Discussion
For more interviews, articles, photos & videos involving JP, please click here.